Isle au Haut is a resource-based island community. Like any small community, the Town of Isle au Haut needs a post office, a school and a store to support a sustainable population. But an island community has one more requirement for sustainability: a reliable transportation service for residents. Without reliable transportation the future of any island community would be in doubt.
Isle au Haut Boat Services provides year-round scheduled passenger, freight and mail service between Stonington and the Isle au Haut Town Landing and seasonal service to the Acadia National Park Landing at Duck Harbor. more...
- Year-round scheduled passenger and freight service between Isle au Haut and Stonington
- Seasonal service to Acadia National Park landing at Duck Harbor
- Bicycle rentals on Isle au Haut
- Sightseeing and lobster fishing cruises
- Penobscot Bay lighthouse cruises
- Charters for weddings, familly events, private trips
- Indoor and outdoor parking on our Stonington wharf
- Indoor storage of kayaks